Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

SUGAR POP & COCOA PUFF


This is going to a super short post today.  I'm fighting a cold and have spent the weekend resting up so that I'll be ready to attack the week with gusto.  

We all spend a lot of time doing things that we have to.  There's no getting around it.  However, we should all spend more time doing things that make us happy.

What makes you happy????

I am a dork and I'm lucky enough to be married to a man that is willing to be as silly as I am.  We both love to dance, but we don't "go out" dancing often.  To get our boogie on we have regular dance parties in our bathroom.  It has plenty of space, nice slick floors (good for moon walking) and fantastic acoustics. Rob is a much better dancer than I am, but I definitely get a A for effort. We even have dance crew names...Sugar Pop & Cocoa Puff:) 

Dancing makes me happy.  Tonight I'm going to dance with my husband a.k.a. Sugar Pop.  I hope you do something that makes you happy too.


I dance less like this...

...and more like this:)

THANK YOU

I am lucky to work with some amazing people.  Mackenzie and Kyndall are two photographers for the magazine.  I was very nervous about a photo shoot on Friday.  They made the experience fun and took some fantastic photos.  Thank you!!!!


Ciao!




No comments:

Post a Comment